graduation.
Matt graduated on Thursday and Friday. His mom and Richard came and stayed with us so that they could meet Bentley and go to Matt's graduation. We are so excited that our time in P-Town is up...Time to hit the road!

grandma.

home again.
Matt and I are finally home! We packed up the U-Haul on Thursday and left the condo all to Janni and Marvin. The drive home took 13 hours but flew by with the company of Mom, Shalee and Chet. We rolled into the O.C. around 6:30 pm where Dad was anxiously waiting to take us to dinner!
there is no place like home...
I've been working on my tan and chillin' with Bob (we changed Bentley's name to Bob because his hair is looking a little bit strawberry every once in while...just kidding!) It's so nice to be home!
chunctified.
Bentley is growing! We look at the pictures of his first week and he is definitely packing on the ounces! Mom and I went to Costco today and Bentley gained a couple of friends. One lady said he was beautiful, another adored his pink feet, and another thought he looked like a doll because he is so little. I'm glad other people think he is cute too!

4 people love me:
Congrats on graduating. How exciting for you guys. Give me a call sometime dork! I need to see this Bentley of yours.
I miss you already Bentley (and you too Matt and Jaime). Enjoy the beach while I swelter in the Utah desert. Oh, and yes, I am a serious blogger. Just try keeping up! :)
Although your excited, we are quite sad your time in P-town in over :( But we're looking forward to Sept 8th. Get a tan for me!
Bentley is so cute. It is sad how quickly they grow up. Enjoy every min of it.
Post a Comment