5.18.2007








photo shoot.


Today I dressed Bentley up and we had a photo shoot. You would have thought that I, out of all people, would have done this sooner than this, but he is just now fitting into his 0-3 month clothes. So I hope you enjoy my little, chubby, blonde Matt also known as Bentley!


8 people love me:

Cichelli said...

I love his cute little face! And adorable clothes. He is going to be the best dressed baby boy ever.

Amy said...

Oh my gosh, he really is a mini verson of Matt. So cute, Daddy must be proud.

Maria said...

I love all the pictures, but my favorite is the third one down. So cute!!

Lindsey from The R House said...

love the vans!

Lindsey from The R House said...

...and are you sure his hair's not red? it look sit in those pictures.

Lydia said...

What a little stud! I love the new pics. But the shoes looks a little big, but are still adorable. We miss you!

Janni said...

Little Turtle! Shaka, bra!

Sarah Sedgwick Anderson said...

Jaime, I have to admit that I have been blog spying on you from the link on Amy's blog. I am so happy for you and Matt, and the adorable baby. You guys look great!! Love, Sarah