sleep theif.
I love Bentley so much! He'd be perfect if he could just sleep through the night! I am not one of those people that can function in daily life with only 6 or 7 hours of sleep. To be a fully functional and complete Jaime I have to have about 10 hours of sleep! At my last job I didn't have to start working until 10 am and it was perfect because I have never been a morning person. Due to my sleep deprivation, I have noticed that I am now acting a little more dorky than before. I have estimated that I have lost about 20 percent of my coolness already! Maybe this just comes with motherhood and the loss of your most favorite truck which leads you to feel much older than you should. I am now starting to realize that I am no longer 17. Not only will I not have as much energy as I did then, I will not be as skinny either! So here is to getting older, less cool, and very tired! The purchase of a Juicy diaper bag has kept my hopes up for keeping my coolness. One of the mia maids at church told her mom that I was the coolest mom ever (because of my bag). The whole reason I got the bag was so that no matter what I was wearing as long as I had my bag and a cute pair of shoes on I would still look hot! It seems that my plan is working!
Despite the realizations that I have come to I wake up every morning, around 10 am, and feel so lucky to have the cutest baby ever! He smiles all day long and has started cooing. I LOVE HIM! I'll just have to count on him to pick up the cool points that I have lost. 
6.09.2007
Who loves you? Jaime at 10:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 people love me:
Oh so cool, my friend Jaime is. Bentley is SOOO cute. When the HECK are we gunna get together????
Jaime, I haven't slept in more than 3 years. I went from being 21 to being 40 in the blink of an eye. I am NEVER cool. My designer clothes get spit up, yogurt, toothpaste or drool on them before I ever manage to walk out the door; I pull out toy trucks and baby wipes in the middle of business meetings; and my eyes permanently have huge black bags under them. Here's to being a huge dork, but madly in love with little boys!
You look great and Bentley is adorable.
I want to see this bag you're talking about! And you're still way cool. No cool points lost. You're mia maid proved that:)
Post a Comment