Sorry that I haven't posted in a long time. I have been checking in on all of you, but haven't had anytime to post anything about us. Here is what we have been up to.
matt's birthday. We layed out at the pool and then went over to Matt's sister's for a barbecue. His brother and his fiancee came down from Santa Barbara, his mom came from Havasu, and 2 of his sisters came from Temecula. We had lots of fun. Here is a picture of all of the girls.
labor day. For Labor Day Ryan and Joselyn came up from San Diego to hang out with us for the day. We went to one of my favorite places for lunch, Beach Cities Pizza. I haven't had any breadsticks all summer and then once we went on Labor Day I had to go back another time a couple of days later. We used to go almost everyday in high school for lunch. I honestly can't tell you if their pizza is any good, or anything else they have there, but their breadsticks and ranch rock! Anyways, we were going to go to the beach afterwards but we couldn't find a parking place...so we just went back to the house and played in the pool. Always a good time with the Gundersons.
byu vs ucla.
Our friends Dan, Lydia and Kaitlyn flew out to stay with us for the weekend. Matt and Dan went to the game. I guess they kept showing Matt on channel 5 in Utah because Shalee called and said that Chet saw him. Kaitlyn and Bentley had a good time playing. As for Lydia and me, we had a great time relaxing! After 8 or 9 years of football games I was happy to watch the last half on TV.
the pool.
Matt and I lived it up this last week, the week before school and the move. We layed out, layed out, and hung out. Bentley hearts the pool. He gets so excited and flails his arms and legs and splashes everywhere. We also went sportfishing out of the Dana Wharf. It is one of our favorite things to do together. The first time we went was the first summer we started dating 9 years ago. It was great to watch the sunrise, be in the sun, and TRY to catch some fish. Matt caught one keeper, a sand bass. And I didn't catch anything worth keeping. It was still fun anyways! My sister in law took Bentley for the day, thank you Leslie!
taco tuesday.
Our last Taco Tuesday at Fred's. Shannon and Eric, Jane, Michelle, Cora and Deron, and Colette and Jacob were there. Thanks for one last amazing Taco Tuesday. We love you guys, and miss you already.
We are now living in LA. And I can tell you that today was the longest day ever! Matt started orientation today and I stayed home and organized. Faith, will you please come soon and help me? I am trying to cram all of our stuff into this little place. It is cute, but now that we have brought the last of our belongings, I am wishing I sold more at our yard sale. I have so many clothes! Boooo! So if anyone is bored and wants to come hang out with me, please come!
4 people love me:
Dear Bentley, please stop growing.
Jaime, I've been thinking about you lot, especially since you haven't been blogging. I wish I was closer so I could come see you and your new place. Hope all is well. I'll call you soon.
Everyone talks about Freds... It looks like it's good. It's Taco Tuesday today... maybe I'll try it out.
Oh I thought that was one post...Isn't Beach cities the best? I love that place. You are so cute to organize everything for Matt's birthday. It looks like you guys had fun.
Jaime are you already in LA now? We have moved now and definitely want to see you guys and especially your adorable baby. He is so cute! I can't believe I never saw Ryan and Joselyn the entire time we lived in SD. Please tell them hello for us. Let's meet up soon!
Post a Comment