is bubba a girl or a boy?
Sorry that some of you are finding out this info via my blog, but I would have loved to call all of you. Bubba is...a boy. Bentley is going to have a little brother...well, not that much smaller than he is. We are very excited to be starting our Johnson football team! And now I can fully decorate the boys' room! Anyone have a crib that they don't need for a little while? It's going to be tricky fitting two cribs in that little room but we'll figure it out! Yeah for boys!

10 people love me:
Congratulations! Thats so exciting. Keep 'em comin! :)
Good thing he's a boy because Bubba isn't a very good name for a girl. :)
Hey there! It has been a while I found your blog because there was a link to it on the Samuelian blog. I love the pictures and congrats on the soon to be new addition. If you want to visit our blog I'll have to invite you. Just shoot me an email srhanthony@yahoo.com.
Sarah Anthony
yep, come and get it.
oh my gosh! how exciting! two boys is SO easy because you already have everything. how lucky for bentley to have a baby brother!
Yeah for boys is right. Have you heard of Craigslist? I haven't bought anything from there, but thats how Allie found her crib in Cali for her little boy.
Congrats! It will fun to have two little buddies to keep each other company.
hooray for little boys!
Congrats on the baby boy!
Jamie I can't believe you are having another baby! I think babies that close would be much harder than twins so my hat off to you! Actually when the second is old enough to sit up I think that two is easier because they play together! They are going to be best buds! How fun! Best of luck!
Melissa
Post a Comment