1.24.2008

orange you glad you're my friend?
My True Color is Orange

Janni did this on her blog so I tried it out. Her color is brown-her favorite color-and mine is orange-my favorite color. Kind of funny!

You're a bold, confident orange. A warm, powerful color that indicates a strong, welcoming personality, orange is the mark of people who are social and extroverted by nature. Vibrant, with an upbeat attitude, you have a bright, inviting demeanor. Energetic and fun-loving, you're a real friend-magnet. Your easy charm and unassuming manner make you the sort of person people want to meet and get to know better. Well-rounded and fun to be around, you enjoy helping others, so it's no surprise that orange also symbolizes attraction. Orange is an extraordinary color — for an extraordinary person.

At least the "well rounded" part is right because I am feeling very round these days!

Check it our for yourself

7 people love me:

Aubrey Messick said...

Orange? I definitely did not know that about you. I think the description fits perfectly though.

How much longer is that little bun gonna be in the oven? :)

Josie said...

well wadda ya know, same to same i know your name. no wonder we're friends. love you!

Rachel Gillie said...

Ha, I took it and I am black, which is perfect since it has been my fave color since 5th grade. Not b/c I had goth tendencies, but b/c I thought it was all the colors blended into one!

ashley g. said...

I'm glad I have an orange friend. Apparantly I am black- which is funny in some ways, and perfectly true to the others.

Britney said...

it said that i'm black. that doesn't describe me at all, i must have done something wrong on the quiz. :( orange is fun though!

Melly Mel said...

I love ORANGE! I think this description is totally you Jamie! So cute. I think I will try it out. I hope I'm orange like you but I don't think I'll be lucky enough.

Allison said...

Mine says Yellow, I loved it! It makes me sound good.