2.25.2008

cribs.

This is a picture from Valentine's Day. Bentley got a little horse from his Grandad and Grams. I ate lots of treats, we barbecued steaks for dinner and had more treats for dessert. I love Valentine's Day. Mostly because all the decorations are pink and red! And I love the treats! And I love my hubby who is always sweet but especially on Valentine's Day.


A few of you have been wondering what Bentley's room looks like with two cribs in it. It is one of those half rooms that is a little bit awkward, especially with such big furniture in it. So here are some pictures. Bentley's crib is on the left wall and the dresser/bookcase is on the right wall with the other crib kind of against the window (for now). Bentley was so excited to have his picture taken in his crib!



The new crib...it is dark brown and very pretty. We scored it on Craig's List! And the bedding is from when Matt and I made a bunch of baby bedding sets last summer when we were ambitious and going to start a company. It matches the stuff we have for Bentley pretty well.






11 people love me:

Josie said...

oooh, looks very nice. may 12th it is! see you then!

megan&steve said...

I'm so glad Craigslist helped you find a totally cute crib. The boys room is so awesome. I don't think it looks over crowded. You are so creative and crafty with the bedding. YAY!!!

Shanicherie said...

Oooh, I love Bentley's crib! Where did you get that from?!

Allison said...

You are so talented, you should make stuff and sell it at botiques in LA.

Sarah said...

So cute! Looks very nice! You are very creative!

ashley g. said...

Craigslist is the best. You scored big time- the room looks great. Good luck these next few weeks! And I am glad to hear that someone else loves V-day treats as much as I do.

Lindsey from The R House said...

dude, this is just crazy. seriously crazy. i am so jealous. TWO babies???? i can't wait to see this new babe!

Cichelli said...

I love your bedding. And congrats on the Craigslist score.

Aubrey Messick said...

Just so you, when I'm having a bad day at work, I always know I can click on your blog and find a cute pic of Bentley to cheer me up. He's the cutest!

Lydia said...

Cute, of course! I can't believe #2will be coming so soon. BTW if we ever end up having a boy and you have to make my bedding

Melissa said...

Such a cute room. I am looking for another crib...I have finally desided the twins are big enough to seperate. I am going to check out craiglist! Thanks