5.27.2008

cuddle time.

Bentley loves to cuddle with his brother. He is so sweet to his brother and will even pat his hand while he is crying to try to soothe Gaige. Precious!

He also enjoys being reunited with the toys and other baby things he used to use back in his younger months. When we sit Gaige in this chair Bentley likes to move the mirror so Gaige can see it and play the music for him.

Oh, and Bentley loves pasta. He really can't get enough of it. Can you see how red his hair is in this picture?

10 people love me:

The Morris Fam said...

I love the pictures and I'm totally jealous that Bentley is so sweet to Gaige.

Cichelli said...

I've been wondering about you. I wish I could come to help. I'll be in San Francisco tomorrow but I guess that really isn't that close. Two kids is tough. What you need is a good nanny!

ashley g. said...

Adorable. How DO you get kids to be nice to each other? Whatever you are doing- it must be right. Good luck- soon it will feel like you've always had two.

Maria said...

Those boys sure are lucky to have such a fun mom!! Glad to hear all is well with you guys.

megan&steve said...

Cute pasta picture. Our little Jake totally has strawberry blonde hair. We don't know where it came from either. Your boys are going to be the BEstest friends!!!

Britney said...

Your boys are so dang cute! Hey, what's your email? I want to ask you about Modbe.

Matt & Melissa said...

Wow! Your boys are getting so big. What cuties.

Hawks said...

I hope my kids are as cute as yours!!

Aubrey Messick said...

I just LOVE your little boys. Thanks for coming to Taco Tuesday. It was so fun seeing you and catching up. You need to come down and play more often. And maybe I should come to LA once in a while. :)

Nicole S said...

I hope that Brenden will be as good to his bro/sis as Bentley is to Gaige. What fun kids! Hope all is well.