family pics.
Yes, it has been awhile since I have posted anything. Gaige is now almost 4 weeks old and we can't believe how quickly time is flying by. Bentley loves his brother and gives him tons of kisses, cuddles, and smacks. Being a mother of two babies is not as bad as I had imagined as long as I stay in my apartment complex and don't drive anywhere. The kids are great in the stroller so we have been going on walks and walking to the grocery store as usual.
As for sleep, the lack thereof is definitely catching up with me. Gaige still only wakes up twice a night and occasionally he doesn't want to go back to sleep, but I still feel like I've been hit by a truck. Luckily Faith is here for a week and making sure that I get my daily naps.
This is what we've been up to....
My mother in law came to stay for 2 days and Matt's sister and her daughters came up to meet Gaige last week.
We stayed at my parents' last weekend and had a fabulous Mother's Day. My dad kept telling my mom that she was the mom and kept asking her why she bought me so much stuff. Yes, my mom spoils me.
Faith came Monday morning and she has been helping me take care of the two kidlets. I haven't taken her to see very much because it is such a huge ordeal to go anywhere!
So that is what we've been up to...so long for now.


5.14.2008
Who loves you? Jaime at 6:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 people love me:
Yay for an update! Your kiddos sure are cute!
Jaime, you are such a gorgeous mom! Plus you make me feel lazy with my one baby. :)
How sweet that you have some help! That is awesome. And even if you feel like you've been hit by a train- you don't look like it! You look awesome.
What a handsome family you have! You are so outnumbered now with boys. What a lucky guy Bentley is to have a play buddy (maybe not so much now, but soon). You look great. Hope you get more sleep soon!
Apparently I havent been blogstalking much lately because I just saw your baby for the first time. Congratulations! You have 2 cute little boys.
Post a Comment