8.07.2008

super gaige.

So this morning I put Gaige on his tummy on a blanket on the floor. He kept his head up as he watched Bentley and Davis playing. Then he rolled from his tummy to his back and then back to his tummy. And then he scooted about a foot! What? How old is he? 3 1/2 months old! He is crazy! Bring it on little baby, I don't know how much longer I can carry your 16 pounds of dead weight around!

finally a diet that works.

Remember that one time I was on a diet? OK, those who really know me know that I've been on a diet my entire life and I am the queen of dieting. I've done the Beverly Hills Diet, LA Weightloss, Weight Watchers, and just about every fad diet you can think of. And now I am doing Nutrisystem. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! It is the easiest diet I've ever been on. I am already less than pre-Bentley weight and trying to lose another 10 pounds. I don't have to think about what I am going to eat, don't have to cook, measure, or plan. It rocks! And I highly recommend it for anyone that wants to lose weight without obsessing over it. Just call before hand and ask me which food to order because some of it is really gross! I pretty much eat cereal, protein bars, pizza, and a brownie every day.

4 people love me:

ashley g. said...

Good job, girlfriend. You have more willpower than I will ever have. You always look fabulous, and I'm sure that you always will.

Anonymous said...

I see those commercials all the time and wondered if it would even work. Nice to know it does! You look good though, especially for having one baby after another!

Lydia said...

Wow, that's impressive Gaige!
Ya, I tried nutrisystem once and totally picked all the wrong foods and so I absolutely hated that month. I'm glad to hear you like it though.

Hammond Fam said...

You go girl! Sign me up!! I would love to lose 10 pounds from where I am now! Although, remember how you had a stroller fund going to cover the expense...can I apply this logic to Nutrisystem, because I can't afford this diet?!! Please write to me if you are a willing sponsor?!! :)