2.06.2009

rain.




















































and dancing.







9 people love me:

Cheryl said...

Hey girl, I found your blog. Your pictures are way cute. Love the rainboots! P.S. midterms are over.

The Morris Fam said...

Oh I miss you guys. I loved the rain last year.... we would take little boats out for the puddles. I was in great need of those darling rain boots Bentley was wearing. Indy is too cute. Okay, I'll say it again... I miss you guys!

Tara

Ryan and Emily said...

I thought you had a blog! How fun to see photos of what you guys are doing! Your boys are too cute!

Patty said...

Hey Jaime, I love your blog. Thanks for inviting me to read it. You have cute pictures...
Don't be to hard to yourself, these midterms will pass and as soon as you can't imagine he'll be done at all. So for now just enjoy the time you have to your kids and your home and.... haha
I'm glad the sickness is away from your boys! Victor right now has an ear infection...

Emily Andrus said...

Cute rainy day pics! Just wait til 4th year. You will see a lot more of your hubby :)

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Well, I am glad that your blog is no longer "hard to see", but I regret to say that I just made ours "hard to see". I would love to invite you to see if you want, just send me an email. It's fun to see what you are doing. I LOVE the rainboots! They are too cute.

Austin said...

Yeah thanks for the invite! Cute pics, I guess you were listening at Karly's class huh?! You have the cutest boys. Visist us at austinandkelli.blogspot.com!

Hammond Fam said...

How cute! I love watching little kids interact with one another.

Maria said...

I love Gaige's chubbiness!!