bye bye deedee.
Indi, Tiff and Randy left early Saturday morning. It's a good thing we have Matt around for a week or we'd be very depressed. The sadness will sink in on Monday I'm sure.
caught red headed.
I'm getting pretty good at grabbing the camera to capture some sweet little moments. I was in the kitchen and looked over to see my 2 redheads doing this for quite awhile. Yes, they are kissing, hugging, and giggling.
spring break.
Since Matt has been home this week we've been busy. On Monday we went to The Price is Right with a bunch of friends from our ward. Sadly, none of us got the chance to win anything which is probably a good thing for the sponsors since I had all of the prices of the products they've aired for the past three months memorized. I really would have made out if I had the chance. I think a mini cooper is just too small of a car for a girl like me anyways. P.S. I had another dream about my old truck last night again.
We also went to Disneyland....crowded! We went on 3 rides at California Adventure and called it good. Waiting in line with our 2 squirmy worms that think it is always their turn regardless of the 300 people in line in front of them made it difficult.
Wednesday we went to the beach and then Matt and I hit the driving range while Jenna watched the boys while they were sleeping, but of course they didn't sleep very long. Thanks Jenna!
Today Matt is golfing and then he will be assisting a friend who is taking his licensing exam for dentistry tomorrow and Saturday. We still have lots to do while Matt is around. We need to get flowers to plant in the garden plot outside of our apartment building, and get supplies for Bentley's birthday party (Kung Fu Panda). That's right, Bentley turns 2 in 1 week. It's been nice having him around. Now he has to start studying for Boards...boooo whooo!
1 people love me:
I love the pic of them kissing and hugging. Seriously Jaime. Adorable! I love those two little (and not so little) redheads!! :-)
Post a Comment