10.31.2010

trick or treat or stickers.
this is what bentley says instead of trick or treat!

On Friday night we had our ward Halloween party. We had a lot of fun running around with our friends and our weapons in the cultural hall at church. I organized a friendly donut on a string eating competition with some friends and was able to defend my title as champion again. I am still trying to figure out if that is cool or not, but at least it was a whole lot of fun! Thanks Kimber, Natalie, Lauren, and Jen for the good times.




These are the winners of the costume contest. The Floods won 1st place with their homemade Viking costumes from How to Train your Dragon. Stoic the Vast was awesome and Astrid, Hiccup and Viking Mama weren't too shabby either. The boys and I won 2nd place and the Alden's placed 3rd.

Yesterday my parents came up to take us to lunch, carve pumpkins and trunk or treat with us. The boys loved running around the parking lot with their friends filling their bags with sweet sweet goodness. Once we visited every car in the parking lot they copped a squat on the curb and started delving into their treats. I think Gaige favors chocolate. Happy Halloween!
Austin and Alex completed our Halloween theme as Tinkerbell and Smee. And if you can't tell I was Wendy since Bentley was so concerned about who was going to be Wendy.



4 people love me:

Jenn said...

You guys looking darling and it sounds like you had a lot of fun!

Josie said...

you are skinny skinny skinny! i want to call you when the kids aren't harrassing me. (which turns out to be never.) so, if you don't mind, maybe I'll just call you when one or all are crying. miss you!

Stouts said...

I love Bentley and his "trick or treat or stickers". That is a sweet hook costume and you are a perfect Wendy.

Janni said...

YAY for halloween together next year!!!! you better not move out of state just because I'm moving back!