I already commented on Emily's blog about how much I love these pictures! I think she did a great job at capturing your families love for each other. Your family is so cute...And I love your hair Jamie!
I've been dying to see these. You are gorgeous! They turned out awesome!! I'm jealous! :-) Which one are you going to use for cards? Missed you today. :-(
Such cute pictures, Emily did such a great job and you guys are kind of cute too! We miss sitting by you guys in church and watching Kate and Gaige eat all the snacks!!
I get to stay at home with my two crazy red headed boys and amazing little lady while Matt is working hard as a dentist. Life doesn't get much better when you live in Southern California and the biggest decision each day is whether to go to the pool or the beach!
9 people love me:
I love the one of bentley with his arms crossed... so bentley! you look awesome btw :)
These are great! What a beautiful family!!!
love, love them! you look hot.
I already commented on Emily's blog about how much I love these pictures! I think she did a great job at capturing your families love for each other. Your family is so cute...And I love your hair Jamie!
I've been dying to see these. You are gorgeous! They turned out awesome!! I'm jealous! :-) Which one are you going to use for cards? Missed you today. :-(
These are amazingly awesome! I love the blue against the brick. Striking :)
Such great pics Jaime! What a cute family. I need your address for Christmas cards. Will you email it to me at:
amanda.moore79@gmail.com
Thanks!!! :)
Super cute pics. They turned out so great! I miss you.
Such cute pictures, Emily did such a great job and you guys are kind of cute too! We miss sitting by you guys in church and watching Kate and Gaige eat all the snacks!!
Post a Comment