11.30.2011

for real.

I went to the doctor today. Our insurance has been a mess so I have been to 2 PCPs and 2 OBs with this pregnancy. I went to my official OB today. I won't lie, since I went to find out the gender of this baby 5 weeks ago I have been a little bit skeptical, like I always am when things seem too good to be true (happens a lot in my life, super blessed). So when the doctor said it was a girl again I guess I can finally believe it. He also gave me some more great news: He will induce me at least a week before the due date because my boys both came super quick (I had to wait for my mom and my doctor to get there with Gaige). This is some very exciting news to me as my biggest fear is that I won't make it to the hospital. So we'll have this little lady by at least April 7th! So the update on baby Elle is that she is still hanging out upside down, measuring exactly along with my due date, and she is making super active (go figure, just like her brothers). And if you didn't catch that her name will be Elle Dianne Johnson.

0 people love me: