4.04.2012

Are you excited to have a baby in 2 days?
Bentley - "I do NOT like babies." (Good luck with that, buddy!)
Gaige - "I want to help feed the baby."
Bentley - "I want to mix up the baby's milk and feed her."
At least she won't go hungry =).
birthday party.
Matt wanted to do the boys' birthday party at Chuck E Cheese this year. So I put him in charge of the party. The boys wanted a Star Wars party. I was going to make a Yoda cake, but Bentley told me he would rather have cupcakes...awesome! The boys had a ton of fun.
Bentley was sick on his birthday so I let him watch TV all morning. Then Grams took us to lunch at Ruby's and the boys went to my parents' house for the rest of the day. Bentley got the "bike he always wanted" for his birthday. Since he wasn't feeling well he just rode it around the house a little bit.

0 people love me: