8.15.2012

four months. 14.9 pounds.

Our Luvaloo is now 4 months old!  She is scrumptious!  Chubs everywhere and still the tiniest feet.  She smiles all day and lets out some giggles too.  She is ticklish on her thighs so we love to squeeze them.  At dinner last night she sat in her high chair and stared at Matt and delivered the biggest smile everytime he looked in her direction followed by a coo.  She definitely knows how to brighten up everyone's day. 

She has started grabbing for her toys in her bouncy seat and loves to make them spin.  When she lays on her tummy she can stay up for a little while, and she loves to see herself in the mirror.

I told Matt that she is my most favorite person. His reply was "Yeah, I've noticed." I love, love, love her! Crossing my fingers that she stays luvable. Here are the 4 month pictures I took of her.





2 people love me:

Cheryl said...

I think you're making Matt jealous. :) Cade was 14 pounds 9 oz at 2 months and they told us he was the size of the average 4 month old.
She is adorable. Thanks for sharing pictures.

Paige said...

What a sweetheart! She is the best little girlfriend a mommy could have :) Here's to hoping we get one next!!!