accomplishments.
We have had a lot of exciting things going on around here lately. I turned 32 this year. Luckily the boys mix up the numbers and keep asking me if I am 23. I just smile and nod my head!
The boys got their first trophies for playing soccer.
Bentley can now whistle (in, not out). I told him that was very exciting and that I could remember the first time I whistled. I was in the basement in our house in Indiana next to the TV and the Atari. So now he says, "Mom, is it exciting that I can whistle?"
Gaige can swing all by himself. He doesn't need anyone to push him either. He is pretty proud of himself. Less work for me, YEAH!
Elle can crawl. Oh, and sit up. She's been sitting for a little while now. She crawled before church on December 2nd. Bentley was in the living room and told me she crawled, but I didn't believe him. I went in the room a few minutes later and it was true! She was crawling. She is still pretty slow, but she definitely knows what she is doing. Crayons and anything else left on the floor are now free game!
Matt bought a dental practice! His loan finally went through so he has officially purchased Dr. Ken Johnson's practice in Aliso Viejo. We feel that this was a blessing that was definitely designed by our Father in Heaven. I know that there were many reasons we rented the home we live in and this is one of them. If we hadn't lived here we wouldn't have met Dr. Johnson's partner who introduced Matt to Dr. Johnson.
Elle is 8 months old!
Things she can do:
1. Put her food in her mouth
2. Sit up
3. Put her binky in her mouth
4. Crawl
5. Play peek-a-boo
Things she loves:
1. To be tickled
2. Play with her brothers
3. Eat food
4. Be outside
5. Splash in the tub
12.11.2012
Who loves you? Jaime at 9:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 people love me:
Post a Comment