7.21.2007

entertain me.

Bentley has started grabbing things and sticks everything in his mouth. So we thought now would be the perfect time to get him a new toy. He is just learning how to play with it but loves to be free and stand up.


I think that I am more entertained by the whole thing than Bentley is. I am a sucker for the songs and animal noises that it plays. And my most favorite part is that it is bilingual!



auntie miche.

This picture is proof that Michelle will finally hold Bentley because he is big enough. He is now just shy of 15 lbs. What a chunker! He has reached his fatty potential and has a love for drooling, blowing bubbles and chewing.

making friends.

He can't get enough attention. We had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory and he got passed around the restaurant to a bunch of admiring strangers. And the lady that helped us check into our apartment adored him and told me I should try to get him in commercials because he is so happy. I just might do that since I won't have anything else better to do.

the new pad.

On Thursday we drove up to LA and finally saw our apartment. Sorry, I forgot the camera so you'll have to wait for pictures. It's pretty nice. I won't lie, it doesn't compare to the Power Spa & Resort that we've been staying at for the past few months. And the bathtubs are just like those in King Henry...white with those stupid traction strips and white tile (at least I know how to clean them, right Becky!)! When we checked in I felt like telling the lady to forget the shpeel because I knew everything there is to renting an apartment. I was right, nothing new! I just hope I can get through 4 years without offering my expertise services in apartment management while I'm there.

We aren't moving in for real until the last part of August because we're not ready to leave my parents' house yet. And I don't think that they are ready to lose Bentley either!



8 people love me:

Josie said...

he looks so busy in the exersaucer. and i can't wait to see the new digs. i'm sure you'll make it look fabulous.

and by the way, i don't even know bentley's personality, but he still is painfully cute.

Cichelli said...

Dear Baby Bentley,
I am in love with you. I met you when you were just brand new and haven't really seen you since. And now you're so big and playing with Baby Einstein exersaucers? Stop growing! I don't know when I'll see you again, but I hope you haven't changed too much because I need to kiss your cheeks. Love, Aunt Aubrey

PS Uncle Ben is going to be in socal from Wednesday through Tuesday for the US Open of Surf. You should go visit him!

Grace Ryan said...

I love your song on your page :) Also, that toy looks like so much fun. I could play on it for hours. Your parents must be loving having you there with the baby.

megan&steve said...

Dear Jamie and Fam
Food Fights are Awesome, especially when there is Thanksgiving food involved. I am so glad you found us in this crazy blogging world. It seems like I sit behind your sister Janie and her cute baby at church each Sunday. How is California? Its been really rainy here. I'm glad you want to keep in touch, because you are so Fabulous and CUTE!!!

Cichelli said...

Ben will be at Huntington Beach tomorrow (Thur 7/26) through Sunday (7/29). If you can go down, you should. Make sure he's not making out with skanky underage girls:) Call me and get his cell phone # if you don't still have it.

JenSwen said...

Hey Jamie Johnson! I just had a great time catching up on your blog and your cute baby boy. He really is darling.

Jen Swendsen
(Our blog is thurber55.blogspot.com)

Brooke Allison said...

Jamie-
Your little boy is such a cutie. He looks like both of you. I didnt even know you had a baby, but I guess we have been out of the ward for a year now. Where are you guys living now? We are in AZ. Talk to you later.
Brooke Samuelian

samuelian.blogspot.com

Lydia said...

One of my favorite things about being a mom is having an excuse to play with the toys and watch kid movies. As for the UCLA game I'm pretty sure we're still wanting to go but i'll just give you a call so we can chat more. Give Bentley hugs from me and Kaitlyn!