build a bear.
Bentley made his first Build a Bear on Saturday. Ok, I made him one and I named the dog Dexter. Why Dexter? Because when Matt and I finally reach non student status and live in a house with a yard we will get a big dog and name him Dexter. Yes, though I already have our first puppy's name picked out we will still be waiting another 10 years to get him! For now Bentley and I will have to survive with our stuffed dog. so many cousins.
This past week my brother Brick came and stayed with his family. Lots of fun was had along with yelling, laughing, swimming, shopping, and much much more. As you can see, they are a very LIVELY bunch. Each one has to have their turn holding Bentley when we awake every morning. And Bentley has become a great bargaining chip to get them to do what you want. For example, they jumped at the chance to have their pictures taken with him here! Oh, and I kicked all their trash at crockett, but they will tell you that I "won them". Don't worry, these aren't all of Brick's kids, three of them are Trace's.
precious=grams+bentley.
Thanks for the comforting comments about my recent hair catastrophe. Its loss is slowing down and I know that I expressed some of my negative byproducts of pregnancy. So now I would like to share the benefits of pregnancy with you. Here they are:
- Complexion: Finally, my face has cleared up. I thought I was going to have acne forever, but with the help of my amazing estetician and pregnancy my face has never looked better. Hopefully I will be able to say that my acne only lasted 13 years! After trying everything who would have thought all I had to do was get knocked up?!
- Cravings: I no longer crave my most favorite foods anymore (cake, cookies, oreo blizzards, candy, and anything sweet). I think that the realization that I had to lose 40 pounds was enough to break me of my bad eating habits. And I got to eat those things shamelessly while pregnant so I no longer feel the need.
- Melting Heart: I get to watch my husband go ga ga over our baby! This makes my heart melt every time. He is the best daddy.
- The Cutest Baby Ever: I am so proud of my son... how cute he is, how silly he is, how smiley and giggly he is, and how he loves everybody. Matt and I just sit in amazement that he is ours, and we laugh a whole lot at him too.
- Constant Companion: Those of you who know me know that I hate being by myself and that I often cannot stand to be alone for more than half an hour. I attribute this to being a twin. Now I have a friend who goes everywhere with me once again.
What are Yours?
2 people love me:
So maybe I don't feel the same way about being alone. I need the time away from everyone!
no tix yet, but we're probably gonna come out on the Thurs before
Post a Comment