utah. august 13-18.
We flew to Utah to drive back Matt's truck, get a few random things that we left, and to go to our friends' wedding. We hung out with lots of friends ( I saw 4 groups of friends in one day...is that a record?). And we got to see Janni, Marvin and Luke. We went out on the boat with them and did some wake skating ( so sore!) and took the little guys with us. They did really well for being smooshed in life jackets and being bounced around for 3 hours. They both insisted on having their binkies most of the time. They looked like two booies!
On Wednesday, August 15th, Bentley rolled over from his back to his belly for the first time! He did it with ease and grace, but he hasn't done it since! I'm sure he'll be rolling all over the place soon.
6 people love me:
You guys make an adorable family!
I'm so sad I missed you while you were in SLC. Of course you come the ONE week I'm out of town!! I miss you sweetie!
Hi Jaime! I'm so glad you found my blog and let me know about your website! Bentley is adorable. Keep in touch, and I'll keep checking your blog.
-Cassie Wernli
Jaime, I stumbled across your blog while looking at the Wernli's. Your little Bentley is adorable! I can't believe how big he his. You are looking gorgeous. Isn't motherhood the best? :) I'm glad to see that you are all doing so well. Say "Hi" to Matt for us and good luck at dental school!!
Dang you look good! I don't see any baby weight. I agree, I love being able to check the blog and see what new things are going on in your life and with little Bentley. I'm going to have to find out from you how to add people's blogs on mine so I don't have to remember them and can just make one click to get to them. Hope summer is good.
I found your blog through Melissa Lundquist. You guys are so stinking cute! I loved running into you at Fred's the other night. I'm obsessed with Bentley!!! I need to come over and see him again before you take off for LA.
Post a Comment