8.22.2007

MODBE SWIM SUITS


Yes, they are finally back in! Now you can order a fabulous modest tankini for your fall or winter cruise at the same time you get some new jeans, skirts, and shirts for your fall wardrobe! Isn't it great? And all you have to do is leave a comment, call me, or email me.

Check out the new fall stuff at: http://www.modbeclothing.com/download/lookbook/fall07limited.pdf
Check out the swimsuits at: http://www.modbeclothing.com/download/lookbook/swim_reprint.pdf

And you know if I think these are cute they have to be because I am a swimsuit snob and have just recently retired most of my bikinis (that's what babies do to you!).



4 Reasons to Throw a Modbe Party

1. Earn 10% of sales at your party in Modbe clothes! ($1000 in

sales means $100 of free clothes for you!)

2. Help your friends so that you don't always have to be on "G

Patrol"! The new jeans are super cute and made just to do so.

3. You get to spend some quality time with me and you get $24

towards something no matter what along with a modbe beach bag!

4. Remember that you are helping a sister out (me). My hubby

is going to dental school soon and that equals poor poor

poor!



LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE FEELING UP TO IT...IT DOESN'T HURT TO HAVE AN EXCUSE TO HANG WITH THE GIRLS, GET FREE STUFF AND SHOP AT HOME. LOVE YA ALL!

5 people love me:

Cichelli said...

the new line is so cute! good luck selling fall!

Melly Mel said...

I like that swim suit! I'm so glad modesty is back in full swing! Hey it was so good to see you guys on Sunday! Bently can't be any cuter! I love his chubby wubby cheeks!

kimberly said...

Oh my Jamie! Yeah! I've found you at last! My long lost friend. Yes I'm dramatic. I know. I don't care. Yeah you are so adorable and I love Bentley! What a sweetie! Where did you come up with that adorable name? I need another girl name, any ideas? Well, I miss you. I'm glad you guys finally left Utah. I wish we could visit you in Cali or you could see us in Florida. Please keep in touch! Yeah! Jamie and Matt! You guys rock! P.S. Modbe rocks and I'd totally host a huge party if you came to my house. No lie.
-Kim & Chris Wernli
wernlifamily.blogspot.com

Melly Mel said...

hmmm, not true, but thanks Jamie. You're sweet. So I got your e-mail about your new number... I have it and we need to do something with our little boys soon. I am a little too busy this week but I will call you when things calm down. How was the spa a couple weeks ago? When do you guys go up to LA? You know I will be visiting you there right?

Crystal said...

Well it's a good thing you posted to Summer's blog so I could find you too! (this is your singles ward and not to mention married ward friend Crystal Godfrey) so I clicked on the links and they didn't work but the stuff looks cute! E-mail me with some more info, crystal.godfrey@gmail.com