10.21.2007

britney or jaime?

So now that the news is out everyone thinks that I should be Britney Spears for Halloween. My babies come out way cuter than hers and my husband is hotter than K Fed. But, we have similar fertility issues....FERTILE.

6 people love me:

Mitchell.Lindsay.Micah said...

I cannot believe you are pregnant!!!! I'm freaking out!Congratulations, that is crazy but so fun! I am so excited for you!!! We'll have to hang out and talk pregnancy soon! Can't wait to see your hair...oh and yes, I had a disneyland pass but it expired! I wish I knew you had one! Anyway...congratulations again!!!!!!
Linds

Cichelli said...

don't be britney spears. it might jinx that baby.

Melly Mel said...

Congratulations! What a funny way to announce that you are pregnant! I didn't get it until I read Linds' comment! Congrats! So exciting! I hope you are feeling well! Maybe your sister needs to get on it too!

Maria said...

I also cannot believe the good news! Congratulations!

Tiffany said...

Congrats againt to you! Will I ever be able to meet any of your kids before you have 6 of them?!! :)

kimberly said...

Wow! Jamie! Congrats! You look so hot and your family is adorable. I am really excited for you guys - you certainly are going to have your hands full, no doubt about it, but it will eventually pay off when they are best pals and playmates and entertain each other. At least, thats what I'm telling myself now - my girls are 20 months apart and I thought that was close! Wow. Are you having another boy? Bentley is so dang cute. And you are totally hotter than Britney. Congrats again!