10.27.2007

pumpkin patch.

Matt, Bentley and I went to a pumpkin patch in Beverly Hills. We didn't see any stars, but a friend of a friend of mine saw Nicolas Cage there. We met up with Mandy and her boyfriend Jeff. It took us about an hour to get there even though it is probably only 10 or 15 miles from our house. LA traffic sucks! It was fun and Bentley loved the hay and the pumpkins. It was free, but we did get our first LA parking ticket... $40! Worth the traffic and maybe even the parking ticket to hang out with Mandy and Jeff and take Bentley to his first pumpkin patch.Bentley cruisin around in a wagon. They also had a petting zoo there and lots of photo opps.
We are sitting inside of a large fake pumpkin with a mouse on top of it. As you can see I am starting to show and sporting my Halloween costume already. We put Bentley in his Halloween PJs that glow in the dark. And we got him some super cute converse.
He would rarely look up because he was so interested in the hay and the pumpkins. He tried to eat the hay a couple of times, but for the most part he just squeezed it in his hand. And he like to pat the top of the pumpkins.
Our LA tour guides took us to PinkBerry for the first time. Mandy is addicted to it. They take frozen yogurt (looks like the sweet kind but it is the plain stuff that comes out of the soft serve machine) and you get to pick fruit to top it...it doesn't sound that great, but it rocks!

7 people love me:

Hawks said...

I just wanna squeeze those cute little cheeks!!

Lydia said...

Bentley is such a stinkin cutie and is growing up way too fast. Ummmm....seriously you think you look like you're showing???? you're crazy take a look at me and talk to me in 5 months. Either way you're cute too, and your hair is lookin good

Tiffany said...

Sounds like fun- Pinkberry is so addictive. Its great. And yes, Troy still has his '56. He doesn't drive it much though-if you ever end up out here visiting, we'll crank it up though.

Amber said...

Your baby is so freakin' cute. I love you guys. I've had many a scares on being pregnant...but so far they have all been false alarms...your hair is cute...how did you get the courage to cut it? I was dieing laughing at your witty comments about britney, the comic, etc. I miss you. Disneyland...soon?

Janae said...

Bentley looks adorable in these pictures! We ended up going to Disneyland last night last minute because we realized we had way too much going on this week. Sad! We'll have to meet up there again soon.

Lindsey from The R House said...

cute! i love that you changed the title of your blog to include "bubba." very creative al always.

bentley is a doll. love those cheekies!

Sarah Sedgwick Anderson said...

You need to have more kids so the world can have cute people. By the way I need your email address so I can send you an invite to our blog. Sarah