trick or treat.
On Halloween we carved our mini pumpkins (we have no porch so we decided to get itty bitty ones), and we went out to dinner with some of our new friends. We went to BJ's Pizza in Westwood. You may not know this, but I once worked at the one in La Jolla when I lived there for a couple of months. I had forgotten how much I love their food! It is so dang good. Afterwards we went to see Mandy, her parents, boyfriend and friend Molly. Molly and Mandy got a little competitive with the decorating. Their place looked amazingly spooky.

My parents came up on Thursday and spent the day with us. We went to the 3rd Street Promenade and had lunched and did a little bit of shopping. They brought Bentley some new cars to play with. I can't get over his charming smile and gorgeous eyes.


7 people love me:
Could he be any cuter? I don't think so!!!!
he always looks so happy with your dad! He must obey the "no shoes on carpet" rule because your dad looks pretty happy with him too.
TOO CUTE!
i had a really cute comment to make, probably along of the lines of, "could B get any cuter?" ... but miss dub is watching teletubbies and i'm so annoyed that i'm distracted.
sorry! he is a looker, though!
he is the most fashion forward baby i've ever seen...wouldn't expect anything less from you.
love that picture with him and the trucks. i too love that smile!
he is getting so big!
Ok that boy is always smiling, I love it, and his chubba cheeks!
He looks so adorable!!! I love the costume! By the way- I just tagged you! Check out my blog and see- you just have to write six things about yourself! Sorry if you don't like tags, but it's fun to get to know you better!
Linds
Post a Comment