disneyland.
Bentley went to Disneyland for the first time. Yes, at 6 months, one week, and 1 day he went to the happiest place on earth. We went with our friend Jen and her son Davis and decided to get season passes because what else do we have to do? Matt asked if Bentley liked Disneyland. I told him that Bentley is excited about life and was happy to just be out of the apartment. We went on Pirates, It's a Small World, Jungle Cruise, Alice in Wonderland, Pinocchio, Snow White, and the Haunted House. They just redid Pirates and it now features Captain Jack Sparrow and Captain Barbosa. It has always been my favorite ride and now it's even better with the nostalgia of the movie and the reminder of Johnny Depp's hottness. If you can tell, I chopped my hair. It is just below my shoulders and has taken me a little bit of time to get used to.

sleeping bug.
So stinkin' cute that I can't even stand it!
grandad.
Bentley loves his Grandad. When we moved up to LA my parents were in Utah and didn't come back until the end of September. When they got home they called us and Dad told me that he looked everywhere but couldn't find Bentley. They miss him so much. And Bentley misses them. All Grandad has to do is look at him and he giggles.

football.
Yes, it is football season. And we spend a lot of Saturday and Sunday watching football. It's a good thing that I like watching football (on TV only-I hate going to the games). Bentley seems to enjoy watching it too, as you can tell in this picture he is just like his daddy.
8 people love me:
ya, ya, ya!!! We have to meet up next time at Disneyland. We go all the time, or atleast we try to.
Jamie, Your hair is so cute. I'm glad you got season passes to the Happiest Place on earth, you totally deserve them!
I'm so jealous you got season passes! I would totally join you if we lived anywhere near there. BTW your hair is super cute!
your hair looks so thick and healthy. that was quite the bold move. your readers need details about how you came to this momentous decision.
Such cute pictures!
We want to bring the boys to disneyland soon. I'll obviously be calling you when we do.
Jaime I really like your hair. And it is very possibly that Bentley is the cutest baby boy I've ever seen! I'm serious. We have Disneyland passes too. We should meet there!
maybe I'm getting a pass so we can go to D-land together. Deal?
Post a Comment