why did i do it?
Some of you are probably wondering why I decided to dramatically change my hair after having long hair for the past 15 years. Well, it was getting too long and, if you remember from an old post, it is falling out from post pregnancy. It was time for a bigger change than color and layers. Because let's be real, I am a better blonde than brunette and blonde is me. My hair grows so fast that it will be long again in no time so I just went for it. It has taken me a couple of weeks to get used to, but it is so low maintenance that I love it. That doesn't necessarily mean that I will be keeping it short, but it is good for now. So do something fun with your hair because IT WILL ALWAYS GROW BACK! Besides, I sold my truck and I can't get that back, but the hair can always grow back. I'll post a closer picture when I actually like one that is taken of me.
5 people love me:
thank you. i needed more info.
wish i could see it in person!
lots of love!
is it even legal to post a blog about your hair cut without posting a PICTURE of said hair cut? I need to see ASAP.
Dang girl..i always told you to chop it!!! you hottie
It looks so cute in that picture! Can't wait to see a close-up. And of course, Bentley is seriously adorable.
seriously loving it (based on the pic below.) change is good. and hair does grow, though cutting can be addicting. i should know!
Post a Comment