So if you are sad that the link to your blog is not on my page anymore...don't be! I lost all of my links when I changed it, I am not mad at you. If you want to see your link again please comment!
1.13.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Johnson Family
So if you are sad that the link to your blog is not on my page anymore...don't be! I lost all of my links when I changed it, I am not mad at you. If you want to see your link again please comment!
Who loves you? Jaime at 9:02 PM
12 people love me:
Ooh, Add us! Add us!
Thegilliamgang.blogspot.com
With as many blogs as you have on the list I hope you use a blog reader to check them!
love the new look of your blog! and you're not even looking pregnant! what a hot mama you are.
alexawernli.blogspot.com
-Cassie Wernli
I also love the look of your blog. Makes me want to do something fun with mine.
www.nelson-adventures.blogspot.com.
Your new blog is so pretty.
I hate it when that happens
sillylittlehappythoughts.blogspot.com
ourpitstop.blogspot.com
-Amber Pitt
links, schmlinks ... your blog looks fabulous!
you must love me because i'm already there. thanks!
You can add us if you want! Your family is so cute!
I also see you have Crystal & Matt on here. I would like to catch up with them too, but there blog is open to invited readers only. So if you wouldn't mind asking them for me to invite me (if they want) that would be awesome.
Sarah Anthony
Hey Johnsons! I found your blog through the Godfreys. If you want Jon and I have a blog too. it's jonandkeriann.blogspot.com
It was good to catch up on the happenings in your fam.
-Keriann Felt
Post a Comment