2.10.2008

manhandler.




Bentley "manhandles" his toys, not to mention other things. In the morning he likes to ram his head up against mine or Matt's heads, he pulls my hair, pinches our noses, and even pokes our eyes while he tries to play with our eyelashes. He recently threw his Slink dog around by the tail resulting in Slink's decapitation and ripped the tail off an animal in one of his books (pictured above).

He isn't all rough though. He gives hugs in the morning, gives kisses to me and his grandad, cuddles with me on the couch before his nap, and he likes to stroke his girlfriend's hair (Indy, she is the hot one sporting the bathing suit at the beach a few posts ago).

All of this roughness makes me wonder what it is going to be like when the new boy comes. I think I just might enjoy the two of them going at it when they get older. And I will have no problem teaching them how to stick up for themselves and fight. I won't be raising any wimpy cry babies! Bentley has already started taking his toys back from kids who take them away from him. Now he just has to learn not to take the other kids' toys.

12 people love me:

Cichelli said...

Jack used to throw balls at baby Tyler. And ram his trucks into his head. Tyler loves him.

Shanicherie said...

Jaime! It's Shannon from way back in the King Henry days! I can't believe I happened to come across your blog! How are you!? Congrats on the baby...and the other baby! Update me on your life! So good to see you, you look fantastic! If you wanna check it out, my blog is shaniandogg.blogspot.com

Melanie&Skyler Cont. said...

Hi, Jamie!! SO GREAT to hear from you. What a treat. I'm in Anaheim right now at a crafting tradeshow, but I'm out on Wedneday. So, no time to play this time, but we for sure need to work it out to catch up. Your Bently... OH GOSH he's SO cute and I'm excited to hear you're on your way to #2. Super cool that you're a fun-filled cute mom. Awesome. Have to jet, but congrats again and thanks for the messgage.

ashley g. said...

Way to go Tough Boy! Our baby was like that too. No- it doesn't go away. BUT- aren't you glad he can fend for himself? We are thinking of making our 1-year-old get a job because she's so independent. Your little boys are going to best little buddies.

Josie said...

i think that's just boys. cute snugglers but rough on those toys. he's getting so big!

Melly Mel said...

So cute! Bently is getting so big Jamie! I love how happy he is. Manhandler! Jack did the same. I think it's a boy thing.

Aubrey Messick said...

He's definitely starting to show off his manhood isn't he. What a funny little personality. It'll definitely be fun to see how Bentley reacts when "Bubba" gets here!

Joselyn said...

Can I seriously pay you to have my children?? You have the cutest kids!! I am sorry it's been so long since I've said hi, but I hope everything is going well with you! I miss you and wish I lived closer to you so that I could come visit you. Anyway, Happy V day!! Love ya

Janni said...

its about time, i thought Bentley was a little "dainty" at Christmas when Luke was bullying him.

Cassie said...

Hey Jaime-

I was hoping to order some modbe stuff for the President's Day sale, but I don't know how to do it online. Can you talk me through it?

-Cassie Wernli

JenSwen said...

He's so adorable, Jamie! Can't wait to see the next cute addition.

I wanted to order a bathing suit from Modbe but was wondering about the sizing, bra inside, shipping time, and the return policy in case it doesn't fit or look good. Can you email me? My email is jennifer.swendsen@gmail.com. Also, I tried to order through you but your name didn't come up when I looked it up. Thanks!

Sarah said...

He is so cute!