2.05.2008

Modbe Swim 2008 is Here!
Some more super cute swimsuits this year! And you can buy separates!
Swim Tops $48
Swim Bottoms $26
Swim Skirts $32
Just click HERE and go to Clothing and then Swim to see the new suits. And if you buy 3 or more items you get 10% off. Just let me know if you need anything!

3 people love me:

The Morris Fam said...

Aha- I found you! So you have really good taste because we have the same blog template- great minds think alike! So these swimsuits are so cute. I totally need something to cover the tummy because twin skin just doesn't look good in bikinis! I'll be checking these out this summer.

Tara

Rachel Gillie said...

I have never seen these suits before. Are they cute on? Also, are those jeans cute? Let me know!!

Melly Mel said...

Those are cute!