10.20.2008

Fun Fun Fun.

So it's been awhile and I can't believe it's almost Halloween. I've been busy, yet not busy, with the kids, my calling (enrichment leader), and I have been elected as the Vice President of our Residents' Association. I am surviving this quarter so far. Matt has only stayed at school late a few times so far so I am getting eased into the whole thing.


Last weekend we went home for Chance's baptism and Blake's blessing. We also had our first family photos taken. You can see them here if you'd like to take a gander. Both the boys weren't feeling well because of colds. Bentley was a total stinker and would not smile at all which is totally unlike him. And Gaige was a complete ham and ate up all of the attention!


We also celebrated Mom and Dad's birthdays before they left on a trip. We love them tons and are so glad that they live nearby. My sanity definitely depends on them. They are the best parents ever!


Bentley is going to be a UPS Man for Halloween to honor his Grandad who spent his whole life working at UPS.

Our very great friends The Morris's left us and have moved on to Las Vegas. We miss them tremendously. Everytime we go to the playground right outside of our door we miss them because they aren't there to hang out with us. We had a big waffle breakfast with them the morning that they left. We hope they are having a blast in Vegas and know that they will make many great and new friends, but they better keep their old ones too.


Mom and Dad came up one day the week before last and we went to lunch, played in the sprinklers and did some crafty shopping.



It is so fun to read the boys a story before bedtime. Gaige looks up at you and listens to every word intently. It is adorable to have 2 baby boys on your lap at the same time!

The weekend of General Conference we spent a lot of time in our pajamas and the boys spent a lot of time chillin' in their diapers. This is a pretty stinkin' cute picture!
Gaige is now 6 months old. He weighs 18 lbs 10 ounces and is 26 1/2 inches tall. How do I carry him around while chasing Bentley? Let's just say I am in dier need of a deep tissue massage! If anyone can hook a sister up that would be awesome...maybe for my birthday that's coming up? So Gaige now eats food. He loves food. He mows the stuff down like a champ. I even asked the doctor if he was eating too much.
Indi and Bentley now kiss each other on command. It is pretty cute. They even hug and kiss each other without being told. Too bad Gaige is probably going to steel Indi's heart when Bentley leaves on a mission!





4 people love me:

Cichelli said...

You look beautiful in your family pics. I miss your boys!

ashley g. said...

I love those kissing friends. That is adorable! Glad to see that y'all are doing well!

Hammond Fam said...

Oh my goodness, was that Bentley putting the moves on his girlfriend...lol - so cute! I love the UPS costume, that rocks!

BTW, you family pics turned out great and you look absolutely fabulous in all of them!

Hawks said...

I love it! Matt looks like he is loving being a dad and your just the perfect mom! I hope one day I can be as great as YOU!