10.27.2008

happy helperton.


So this morning I decided to clean the fridge and a little redhead decided he wanted to help. He wiped down the fridge and also wanted to clean the coffee table. So I got out the Pledge and let him polish my furniture for me. And the other morning he helped me change Gaige's diaper and feed him breakfast. And he helped Tiffany eat some Teddy Grahams the other day while sitting next to her on the couch. He would put them right in her mouth! Such a happy little helper.



On Friday we went to a Halloween party. Bentley had so much fun running around with all of the kids, picking up candy that the witch had left, and eating cookies and drinking apple juice. He was the only one dressed up like a UPS man. There was no way he was going to keep that stinkin hat on! Gaige went as a BYU football player which suits him very well, I'm thinking a linebacker would be the most appropriate.


And here is our little UPS man flexing. He's got some killer muscles from lifting all of those packages.





5 people love me:

Sarah said...

What cute boys! I really liked your cute family pictures too!

ashley g. said...

A UPS man? That is the best idea I think I've ever seen. And can he come help me with my house? I have to admit, I was totally waiting for something devious to happen with all the help that he is giving you. But really? That easy? You deserve a fabulous helper.

Oh BTW- I love that you and Matt and nick-named Mom. Very cute.

Hammond Fam said...

Ha, I love that last photo...so adorable! I suppose if I cleaned more often Madison might try and help, but deep cleaning sessions are few and far between these days! :)

Hawks said...

can i get a UPS outfit and look that cute!

Maria said...

Fun costumes!!