3.10.2009

girls.


My boys love girls! Gaige loves to kiss them over and over again. And Bentley loves to make them squeal, play with them, and give them hugs. Both of their faces light up when they see girls. Here are some pictures of Claire and Bentley at the playground.






5 people love me:

Hawks said...

already a ladies man...cant wait till their teenagers..good luck!

The Morris Fam said...

Seeing the pics makes me miss the village! Bentley is going to be a heart breaker!

KB said...

Too cute and nice photography skills...did you go to Karly's class??

ashley g. said...

Very cute. Good luck with the kissing thing when these boys grow up- they are already too cute for their own good!

Melly Mel said...

first of all, I love your blog and I miss you! I will be home from Utah in April and would love love love to see you! Do you have time? I also owe you babysitting so you and hubby can get out:) JUst leave me and the three boys :)