finally.
Finally, a good week. The boys are no longer sick, Gaige can walk around (no more crawling), it's sunny at the beach, midterms are over, and I got my new stroller!
Gaige is so cute! He just walks around everywhere with a little bit of wobbling. He shoves everything in his mouth...everything. We're talking trash, rocks, mud, dirt, leaves, and anything else on the ground. This is driving me mad! He loves to follow Bentley around and run away from me, just like brother. And he even can sit at the big boy table to eat his food, with some help from Mom. He likes to give me cuddles and kisses.
Bentley hasn't thrown as many tantrums this week, hasn't whined as much, and likes to sit on my lap. Last week was rough, but he seems to be over his craziness for the next few minutes. He loves to water our flowers, blow bubbles, and watch movies.
And my new stroller....The Mesa Orange Bob Revolution Duallie. Why did I ever buy any other stroller? This thing is awesome, and it isn't even hard for me to pull up and down the stairs. Lesson learned: Don't waste your money on any other stroller. I wish I bought this one in the beginning, you can buy the carseat adapter bar. Anyone working on their second kid, get this stroller.
Here's what we've been up to...
As soon as Bentley woke up from his nap and saw this big box sitting by the front door he ran into his bedroom and grabbed his tool box. Then he busted out his tools and started using them to try and open the box. What a smart kid!
The boys love to look out the window with Daddy. They talk about the cars, the trees, and everything else they see out in the parking lot. Gaige now says, "huh, huh, dudoodoo." This means, "Huh, Huh, where did he go?" It is so cute to hear him talk about stuff. He also points things out and talks about them.
This week Bentley was really into his skateboard and helmet. So he insisted that he and Gaige wear them around the house. Check out his sweet robot shirt from his friend Ezra's birthday party.
8 people love me:
You got the stroller? Awesome. Um, you must be superwoman hauling that thing up the stairs.
Love the pics and I'm sad that you cut Gaige's cool hair do. If you're hauling the BOB jogger stroller I don't know how you are doing that. If it's not the jogger.... maybe I should look into a new stroller!
My sister loves the BOB stroller! And your kids..way to cute with their helmets on..
I love that last picture of Gaige! So cute!
fingers crossed that i have darling redheads like yours.
I miss these red heads. Visit Utah please?
I'm soooo sorry I missed you and the boys at Taco Tuesday tonight. How long will you be in town for? Maybe we can still play.
949-542-9686
cuteness. when will mine stop whining?!
Post a Comment