12.17.2009

nosey.

Gaige loves to show you where his nose is, and when he does he doesn't just point to it. He sticks his finger up it. He also loves when we make sounds when he touches his nose. He giggles everytime we say beep, owoooga, or honk! On Tuesday night he was walking in the dark to Matt, tripped over his blanket and smacked his little nosey into the wall. He cried for awhile, which is very unlike him. It swelled right away and the next day he looked like Quasimoto. Today he has a very black eye and the swelling has gone down. Honestly, I am surprised we've gone this long without an injury, he has his mom's coordination, or lack there of.

He loves airplanes, Mickey Mouse, choo choos, and birdies. And he loves to say and wave bye bye. While waiting to get on the tram at Disneyland he waved and said bye bye to all of the people on the tram leaving before us. They got a kick out of it.




holy ghost.

On Sunday night we had the missionaries over for dinner. After dinner they taught us about baptism, the remission of our sins, and the Holy Ghost using a hardboiled egg, lighter, paper towel and a milk bottle. Bentley loved the fire part and kept talking about it.

When we went to Disneyland on Tuesday he wanted to go in the Haunted House. I asked him if he knew what was inside the Haunted House and he told me, "The Holy Ghost!"

The other night before the missionaries came over we were playing swords. I taught him to jump around on the couches while we fought. And I tried to teach him to say, "My name is Anigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." Tonight Matt was playing swords with him and he said, "You take away my sister!" in a very low and raspy voice. We corrected him and now he says, "You take away my father!"

Not all of the things that come out of his mouth are cute. Lately his favorite things to say are "shut up," go away," and "no way." Needless to say, he's going through a mean streak. Looks like I need to watch what I say these days.


And here are some pictures from Thanksgiving weekend! It is impossible to get these two kids to look and smile at the camera at the same time.



















4 people love me:

Maria said...

You are looking gorgeous!

Hawks said...

cute! I will call you sometime soon!!!

ashley g. said...

His poor little nose! Did he break it? And I have to agree- you are looking fabulous. What's your secret?!

Hammond Fam said...

Lol...Bentley is hilarious! I love the, "you kill my sister" mix-up! It sounds like he is making life a little more colorful for you guys right now!! :)