happy new year!
For Christmas we went to Utah for about 10 days. We had tons of fun playing in the snow, spending lots of time with family and friends and celebrating the life of our Savior.
I was also reunited with my snowboard which was amazing. Matt and I went up to Brighton on the perfect day: not too cold, fresh snow, not crowded, and lots of fun. I always get anxious driving up the mountain because I think I am not going to remember how to snowboard. Thankfully, I still rock and so does Matt. I guess it's hard to forget when you've been doing it for the past 14 years. It was a fantastic day on the mountain with my hubby.
I also got to go to the Temple and the spa with my BFF for a belated birthday celebration. We had the whole spa to ourselves. Seriously, there wasn't anybody else in there the entire time we were there. And the Salt Lake Temple is so beautiful!
We got to spend lots of time with our family on Christmas Eve and Christmas night. I am grateful for nieces and nephews that love to entertain my boys. My brother loved yelling things at my boys so they would copy him. They think he is hilarious and love to yell "stop it" and "jose" back to him. We had lots of fun. And thanks to my mom, dad, and Janni for babysitting the boys so Matt and I could play.
We also drove around a bunch to see some fun friends. We spent time with the Liddles, Stakers, Becky, Faith, the Shalee and Bronx, the Glausers, and my good old friend Cathy that I haven't seen in forever!
The boys made a snowman. Well, they just ran around and played in the snow while their daddy built a snowman. Gaige loves to eat the snow. He not only likes to lick water off of the ground, snow is just as good if not better! Bentley didn't like the cold very much, but we knew that was coming because he even complains about being cold when it is 85 degrees outside and the pool water isn't heated! They had a blast running around in the snow though.
On Christmas day Marvin took some family photos for us for our Christmas present. He and Janni run their own photography business called Kimble Photography. We were having fun and then Bentley slipped, face planted in the snow and split his lip. So we went home to get warm and take a nap.
Now we are back to reality...me at home with the boys and Matt at school all day. It is fun to be back in the warmth and not have to put 20 layers on before going outside. And I love love love all of my friends here.
Matt and I also celebrated our 7th anniversary. We went to dinner at Thanksgiving Point at the Harvest. It was amazing as always. Then we went to see Sherlock Holmes, a very awesome movie. Matt and I have been together for almost 12 years so it seems like we've been married forever. I am so grateful for him and all that he does for me and the boys. He is an amazing husband and awesome daddy.
Happy New Year!
1.05.2010
Who loves you? Jaime at 9:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 people love me:
I love your family photos! Bentley and Gaige are the cutest! I also love that last photo of Bentley! Did you take that? If so, good job! It's a keeper!
Love your boys photo shoot outfits. And they look adorable in the big puffy black snow jackets!
I love your pictures Jaime! You have such a cute family. I wish the best year ever!!!
Post a Comment